As a Tech Lead, you’ll be a developer responsible for design and implementation of business processes based on our clients’ requirements, and ensuring the integration into the underlying environment:
• Tool supported Business Process Modeling and configuration
• Handle Production defects with priority
• Scripting of specific requirements to extend out of the box solution capabilities
• Design user experience within workflows
• Development of interfaces with related systems and integration of data sources
• Represent the development team in alignment meetings with other teams
• Requirements Engineering, applying design patterns and best practices, implementation effort estimations
• Optimization of information management through an understanding of evolving business needs and technology capabilities
• Support junior members of the team in development and understanding their tasks
• Experience as developer for more than 5 years
• Comprehensive knowledge of computer science basics like object-oriented programming, databases, web services, algorithms and design patterns.
• Master/Bachelor degree or equivalent in business Informatics, software development, information systems, or similar.
• Prior involvement in the development of applications, preferably hands on experience as object oriented developer (like Java or C# or .Net or ABAP).
• A strong advantage is proficiency in technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS, Ajax and XML.
• Knowledge in User Experience Design is an advantage
• Communicative competence, collaboration and facilitation skills
• Experience with agile methodologies like SCRUM
Attractive compensation package:
Health and Well-being:
Personal and professional development: