This job is not located in Romania. Relocation abroad is required.
- Acquisition of materials, consumables and equipment to meet the Master Production Schedule and all Projects' requirements
- Assuring day to day communication with suppliers to ensure the deliveries are in time and in line with the company schedule (follow-up)
- Advising the manager about potential shortages in supply or about potential delays, in a timely manner such that a solution can be found
- Research and selection of tenders for the supply of materials and equipment
- Negotiating supply terms of costs, payment and delivery
- Ensure supply planning implementation and provide all support to Cost Control function
- Keep all involved departments informed about materials availability and the date of delivery
- Participating in the department’s meetings, offering help in continuous improvement projects
- Elaborates commercial bid evaluation
- University degree in an Engineering field (or Economics with good understanding of technical aspects)
Previous experience in shipbuilding on either naval equipment supply, including Oil Water Separator, or equipment installation is a great plus;
- At least 3 years in international purchasing area, industrial/ technical merchandise
- Knowledge of fundamental concepts of direct procurement/ purchasing;
- Very good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent negotiation skills, planning and organizing, time management, effective communication with partners at different management levels
- Ability to work within international, multicultural teams and to build productive relationship
- Able to work according to a flexible schedule, to meet deadlines and to mobilize in order to deliver on time, correctly his/her objectives
- Very good command of English (at least B2).
- Available for business travel abroad, available to relocate out of the country.
- Opportunities for further career development
- International experience
- Competitive salary
ONLY SUITABLE CANDIDATES MAY APPLY.