We require a professional in the creation and management of technical documentation based on information gathered from various internal and external sources as well as existing documentation. You are able to convert the information you gather into various forms, such as user manuals, knowledgebase, FAQs, functional specifications, and so on.
You will also design and implement test cases to verify that the application is in line with the documentation and vice versa. For test cases that uncover a potential bug in the application, you will be able to compile a detailed bug report for our support and development teams.
You will also perform the role of 1st level application support to help us fill any additional gaps in this area, which might eventually also include help with 24/7 standby. Appropriate training will be provided.
- Acquire information and documentation from various sources.
- Create and manage a multipurpose / multiformat documentation store.
- Ensure all documentation formats are aligned, and aligned with the application.
- Design and implement test cases to cover the entire application.
- Prepare detailed bug reports.
- Help with 1st level support when needed.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Systems or similar.
- Perfect level of English, especially written, other languages welcome.
- Strong experience with technical documentation and management thereof.
- Strong experience with test frameworks, . Selenium.
- Conceptual experience with web application user interfaces, workflows, application flows, and how these can be improved.
- At least three years' experience in a similar role.
- Ability to see the big picture without losing a meticulous eye for detail.
- Ability to describe technical matters in clear and simple language.
- Structured thinking and the ability to convert this into documentation.
- Flexible and ready to jump in and help out when needed.