Technical Compliance Lead
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
This role is to coordinate Technical Compliance activity across Technology and support Product Owners and the Technical Compliance Service Manager. The role holder will build efficiencies into Technical Compliance processes and workflows, will provide support for audit activities, regulatory issues and incident management and will build and maintain a library of critical documents. The role holder will identify a support matrix within each technology vertical, and improve awareness and understanding of technical compliance.
Description – key responsibilities:
- Support the Technical Compliance Service Manager with the BAU activities and roadmap including functional and security audits, functional and security testing, as well as change management audits.
- Support Product and Delivery teams to ensure technical requirements are understood and delivered against.
- Assist International Product Compliance to ensure proper support for the entry phase in new jurisdictions.
- Assist in the process of writing documents that are sent to regulators on new technology or warranted matters.
- Build efficiencies into Technical Compliance processes and workflow, provide support for regulatory issues and incident management and build and maintain a library of critical documents
- Distribute interpretation of the regulatory technical requirements as directed by the Technical Compliance Service Manager across all Technology teams.
- Improve general awareness and understanding of technical compliance with Technology.
Key Working Relationships:
- Internal Stakeholders: Technology (including Development, Data, IT Operations, Service Management & Information Security), International Product/Product Owners, Legal, Regulatory Compliance and Regulatory Affairs.
- External Stakeholders: Playtech, Safran, Openbet, Test Houses & Technical Arms of Regulators.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Ability to understand technical regulatory requirements and communicate them effectively to a non-technical audience.
- Stakeholder Management: ability to liaise with external and internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Project Management
- Excellent English communication skills (both oral & written).
- Enthusiasm for working in a team-orientated collaborative environment.
- Ability to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience of working in the gaming environment and direct experience of working with regulators and operators to ensure compliance with technical requirements.
- Experience of certifying products and platforms in the regulated market space.
- Languages: although not essential understanding of Spanish, Italian or Danish would be beneficial.
- Ability to independently prioritize and plan, execute activities to a plan, and report on progress.
- Excellent accuracy and analytical skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, including to executive-level management.
- High level of initiative, creativity and motivation.
- Flexible and personally motivated to succeed.