Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
For us, every new project is a new journey, an opportunity to learn new things and explore new possibilities. If you feel the same when it comes to your work, we invite you to be part of our team.
Why join us?
- You are a smart person with a well-developed organizing ability which you have proven in complex technical situations as well; you think, communicate and act in a structured manner and you do believe Scrum is an efficient way of working.
- You have already gathered a strong technical background in software development, you have dealt with web projects and you are interested in a new challenge for a Management position.
- You can express your ideas in both French and English.
Overview of your role inside the team:
As a Team Leader in our team, your mission includes transforming client ideas into reality, while being both the client’s entry point and the team’s technical guide. You will coach and lead your team to reaching a highly efficient result in the agreed timescales.
You will organize the activity of a dedicated team (3 PHP Developers and 1 Front end Developer), which will be part of a larger team.
Your profile should include:
- Previous experience in a similar role – at least 1 year;
- Strong hands-on experience with Agile – SCRUM methodology and any certificates related to SCRUM are considered a plus. SCRUM training is provided on board;
- Any previous involvement in developing web applications is considered a plus;
- A 3 – 4 years experience of PHP is required;
- Fluency in English and French is a must;
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We will also value:
- Excellent ability to understand business requirements and to coordinate implementation;
- Proactive working style that anticipates and solves project roadblocks;
- Rigor, responsibility and decision-making capability.
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Access to sport activities and other benefit packages: health insurance, meal vouchers;
- Challenging projects and a chance to work within both a professional and a friendly environment;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life in a stable and supportive working environment;
- Training's / certifications and career development opportunities