TAX Consultant – Global Mobility & Immigration
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Who we are?
Since starting in, our vision was to turn FiNEXPERT into a leading Romanian capital accounting firm.
How? Using a STEADY and moderate business growth plan that could provide us the opportunity to constantly DEVELOP our services, customer skills and thus ADAPT to a fast-changing market.
BUCHAREST/ CLUJ/ TIMISOARA
We have constantly developed our service mix: ranging from accounting and the organization of the accounting, payroll and audit function to taxes and, in recent years, consultancy for the State Aid Files and European funds. For more than 400 international clients, FiNEXPERT is nowadays a One Stop Shop, which combines international knowhow with local flexibility and “savoir-faire”.
The customers enjoy the full attention of the team of FiNEXPERT specialists and, in order to facilitate communication with foreign customers, the team consists of English, French and Romanian speakers. Such knowledge, along with continuous professional development and a proactive and solution-oriented attitude are the foundations of FiNEXPERT services.
We’ve been around for 13 years and we are planning to grow even more in the future, by staying true to our vision and integrity!
What sets us apart? We provide high quality services at fair prices!
ACCOUNTING | AUDIT | TAX | PAYROLL | CONSULTANCY FOR STATE AIDS
Be daring and different!
What you should know/have:
- Previous experience in Tax Consultancy – Mobility & Immigration area – at least 2 years.
- University degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Law, Accounting;
- Proficiency in English;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Excellent Excel skills);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Curiosity and tenacity;
What will you do:
- Provide consultancy, expertise, support and advice in preparing the necessary documentation for our clients that need global mobility/immigration advice;
- Prepare all the tax compliance procedures required in the process;
- Handle immigration procedures for EU and Non – EU individuals;
- Keep your knowledge on tax issues (personal income tax, payroll, social security and immigration matters) updated;
- Prepare concise, well written documents using appropriate business and technical language;
- Communicate with clients, tax offices, social security authorities, immigration authorities and other authorities.
What will you get in return?
- We can train you. We will invest in your professional growth and support the costs of your certifications;
- We take care of your time: you can choose your schedule;
- We care for your well-being: you will benefit from our private healthcare services and we will weekly bring free fruits at the office;
- Work-life balance is important: you will have work from home days;
- Even though our offices are situated in a central location, we will pay for your transport.