Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Join our tax team!
Baker Tilly is a leading firm of auditors, accountants and business advisers in Cyprus and the Balkans. 20 directors and more than 360 people offer services of the highest standards to more than businesses operating both nationally and internationally. Baker Tilly operate through offices in Cyprus (Nicosia, Limassol and Larnaca), Bulgaria (Sofia), Romania (Bucharest), Moldova (Chisinau) and Greece (Athens, Salonica).
Synergy, determination and professionalism are among the key ingredients that make our teams able to handle all tasks assigned successfully. Whatever the size of the assignment, we can provide an experienced individual or team to meet each client’s specific needs.
As part of our company you will have opportunities to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything. The skills, insights and connections you will gain will define your career.
• BA or Master Student ( Master degree in tax would be a plus) or 3-5 years experience in tax area
• Fluent in English and computer literate;
• Eager to develop your skills and knowledge;
As part of our tax team you will be providing support to the team members on their day to day work. The projects you will be involved in will cover aspects such as:
• Handling tax compliance on all tax areas (corporate tax, value added tax, withholding tax, etc.)
• Tax assistance to audits
• Tax compliance for non-resident investment funds
• VAT compliance for non-resident clients
• Transfer pricing files
• Tax advice on various domestic and international tax aspects, etc.
• Various administrative tasks (according to the position junior/ senior)
• Exposure to a wide range of work and clients (both domestic and international);
• Build your skills and your confidence by working alongside specialists;
• Access to the latest technology, tools, trainings and opportunities for progression;
• You’ll have a significant role for the team starting from day one.