Junior Team Assistant with German
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
LEONI is a global provider of products, solutions and services for energy and data management in the automotive sector and other industries. The value chain encompasses wires, optical fibers, standardized cables, special cables and assembled systems as well as intelligent products and smart services. As an innovation partner and solutions provider, LEONI supports its customers with pronounced development and systems expertise. The group of companies, which is listed on the German MDAX, employs more thanpeople in 31 countries and generated consolidated sales of EUR billion in 2017.
LEONI entered the Romanian market in 1999 with the opening of the first WSD (Wiring Systems Division) plant in Arad. There followed the plants in Bistritaand Pitestiand afterwards the satellites in Beius, Luduş, Marghita and Bumbeşti-Jiu were opened. In, the first LEONI Shared Service Center (SSC) was established in Cluj-Napoca. With overemployees, LEONI is one of the biggest employers in ;
- Manage internal HR platform;
- Ensure accurate and timely data input in the systems;
- Offer process and technical support via email and phone to 5000+ platform users;
- Track completion status of different process steps;
- Create and update training and presentation materials;
- Populate systems with data;
- Contribute with improvement ideas and technical solutions to outstanding issues: consolidate proposals, provide potential solutions etc;
- Facilitate project communication with internal customers;
- Ensure that information is shared and visible to the designated groups;
- Provide translations of materials and documents if necessary.
- University degree;
- Good English and German language skills;
- At least one year of relevant experience in a similar environment;
- Basic understanding of systems and technical troubleshooting;
- Very good communication skills and customer focus;
- Collaboration and team work;
- Knowledge and experience of a Talent Management platform or any other relevant system related to HR is an advantage;
- MS Office package: Word, Excel and Power Point.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses Foreign Service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.