At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Reporting to the EMEA Talent Acquisition Director, leading a team of approximately 15 Talent Acquisition professionals, responsible for hiring all roles located in our dynamic and award-winning Bratislava Business Centre (Top 10 best offices in Slovakia
You will work closely with key stakeholders to consult on staffing strategy and influence hiring practices. To deliver on these objectives, you prioritize the urgency and importance of your team’s requisition load and build pipelines of qualified candidates for critical roles. You lead your team to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow that meets diversity and overall recruiting goals.
How you will do it
- Part of the EMEA Talent Acquisition leadership team, the Talent Acquisition Manager drives a disciplined focus on customers and recruitment activity within the BBC.
- Uses insights gained through relationships to anticipate future needs and consistently add value for the customer.
- Consistently delivers results fueled by your passion to win, executes by setting personal performance and development goals, assessing steps and activities required to achieve those goals, adjusting efforts and strategies to accomplish the goals within the expected delivery range, and taking personal responsibility to ensure succe
- You are an agile communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills, understand your audience, and can quickly adapt to meet the needs of differing audience
- You believe the best work is done in teams, and you collaborate with peers to support their activities and accomplish organization-level goal
- You hold peers accountable for commitments, but demonstrate loyalty to the team through competent delivery and approachability.
- You’re analytical, considering data from multiple sources & relationships, can identify links between dissimilar data sets, and draw conclusions & assumptions that will best benefit the business.
What we look for
- Demonstratable experience leading a corporate high-volume full-cycle recruitment function. Shared service centre environment is preferrable but not essential.
- Successful complex stakeholder management skills within a diverse matrixed organisation.
- Competence in developing recruitment teams and associated sourcing strategies.
- Knowledge of regional recruitment and labor legislation.
- Technology aptitude - experience with enterprise ATS & CRM systems, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other direct sourcing tools
- Fluent in written and spoken Slovak and English, any other European language will be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications or related field - desirable but not essential for candidates with the right experience.
Starting from 3000 EUR/month gross (plus a 13th month salary) based on relevant experience*
*This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
If you are applying from abroad please research cost of living in Bratislava to establish your salary expectations.
Besides being a diverse, international working environment Johnson Controls offers opportunities for professional growth and future career prospects for future growth, a competitive salary, 13th salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaborati