Systems Support Engineer (Italian)
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
- Fluent written and spoken English with secondary languages a plus (Italian)
- Effective time management skills
- Knowledge, Understanding & Experience working within Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Escalate calls to the appropriate level, in a timely manner
- Escalations include accurate and complete information
- Effective work prioritization skills to ensure highest level of customer service and timely response
- Ability to learn and integrate new technologies in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong telephone communication and customer management skills, ability to effectively communicate technical solutions and remedial action plans through oral and written communications.
- Effective time management and work prioritization capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work as an effective team member.
- Contribute to a positive work environment by being an active and productive team member.
Other duties as assigned
- Hands-on and remote troubleshooting experience on X64 servers hardware and software, system level troubleshooting skills and system administration skills in Linux or Solaris.
Experience with one or more of the following is a plus:
- Ability to use diagnostic tools to provide problem isolation and resolution and to do analysis based on technology skills and product experience.
- Understanding of PC Architecture : memory addressing model for different CPUs, bridge chip layout, knowledge of different bus designs.