Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team oftrong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
We are now looking for an System Integrator to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacityYour work will in part form our customer legacy.
Main Accountabilities - You will:
- Support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- Work to identify and drive improvements
- Manage post project activities
- Have E2E technical understanding
- Execute test
- Do scripting & coding
- Have knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
Technical / Soft Skills – You have/are:
- EducatiAcademic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Domain experience: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.
- BSS System Integration activities
- Scripting languages (bash and/or other
- Application troubleshootingkillUnix/Linux, DBA, IP)
- Problem solving & Customer facing attitude
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications that would be an advantage
What we offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- Work from home & flexible working hours
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- Great working environment that value the importance of work life- balance
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams