System and Network Engineer in Karlsruhe (GERMANY)
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
București, Cluj-Napoca, Brașov, Constanța, Ploiești, Sibiu, Timișoara
Brutto-Gehaltsschätzung pro Monat
Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr gültig.
Established in 2004, Tipico is the sports betting market leader in Germany. Headquartered in Saint Julian's, Malta, Tipico offers a wide range of pre-live and live sports betting products delivered through cutting-edge mobile and online channels as well as through a top-class portfolio of approximately 1100 retail outlets in Germany and Austria.
At Tipico's technology division we are open-minded, multicultural and passionate about delivering pioneering software on various platforms. Our teams are cross-functional, self-organized and dedicated to success. We stick to our dynamic culture which fosters creative thinking, end-to-end responsibility and innovative visions.
Our Tipico Technology entity in Germany (formerly named Booxware) has been recognised as #1 in Germany for Work-Life Balance by Glassdoor!
For our main Technology location in Karlsruhe (Germany) we are on the hunt for self-driven individuals who want to join us because they like being challenged and love to work in a highly collaborative and agile environment.
- Network, firewall and Windows/Linux server cluster administration (physical/virtual)
- Operate heterogeneous infrastructure environments, . Cisco, Checkpoint, DELL, HP, Microsoft, Red Hat
- Planning, design, monitoring and maintenance of physical/virtual server and network environments to assure optimal reliability, security and availability
- Implementation of agile and ITIL compliant workflows and standards, continuous improvement lifecycle
- Ensure integrity and security, realize and evaluate security scans and penetration tests
- Provide the team with knowledge, best practices, technical advices
- You are convinced of agile methodologies/project planning and you believe in best practices
- You focus on solutions for automation and think in both an innovative and creative way
- You see yourself as an technical key driver, enabler and motivator for your team
YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent degree and over 8 years of professional experience in system and network administration (. OpenVPN, VMware, OpenStack, AWS, Azure)
- Solid knowledge in setup, maintenance and troubleshooting of systems and network infrastructure
- Enterprise-level expertise in security scans, penetration tests and relevant protocols/security concepts
- Experience in infrastructure monitoring, ITIL processes and automatization workflows
- Knowledge in infrastructure visualization (. Visio) would be desirable
- Good communication skills in English and German language
YOUR BENEFITS AT TIPICO
- Start-up feeling in a high-volume business and working in an exciting growth industry
- Trainings (internal/ external) and further qualifications programs
- National, as well as international, company and team events
- Relocation Support