SW Engineer for Integration & Testing
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
3SOFTs a software company present for years on the market developing embedded solutions in the automotive area.
3SOFTpecializes in demanding embedded software solutions for the automotive industry.
We are represented by a multidisciplinary team, consisting of software specialists (software programmers in C/C++).
All our team membersare trained and certified in AUTOSAR and Embedded C, capable to provide services in this area.
In coordination with Elektrobit departments and with the goal to be a good player in this area, the company 3SOFT is currently in an expansion process.
We are on the lookout for keen, creative developers who enjoy working in a team !
AUTOSAR (AUTomotive Open System ARchitecture) is an open and standardized automotive software architecture, jointly developed by major automobile manufacturers, main Electronic System suppliers, and tool developers. It serves as a platform upon which next generation vehicle applications will be implemented.
The main goal of your activity will be the configuration, integration and testing of the future Adaptive AUTOSAR software into new platforms that will run on high-performance computing ECUs for embedded automotive applications.
- You will configure and integrate the Adaptive AUTOSAR modules on top of POSIX operating systems
- You will define test specification based of Adaptive AUTOSAR platform SW Specifications
- You will develop automated C++ test application according to architecture design documents and specifications
- You will create software releases based on the deliveries from internal and external parties which will be integrated into a complete platform
- You will support the development team in using the relevant tools and provide guidelines, . for quality aspects.
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications, Informatics or similar
- Good knowledge of C++ programming language
- Good knowledge of Ansi C programming language
- Good knowledge of Python scripting language
- Good knowledge of SW programming for Linux
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent knowledge in embedded software development environments and tools including IDE, editors, compilers, linkers, emulators, debuggers, analysis and monitoring tools
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
It is a plus:
- Microcontrollers knowledge
- Experience in development and/or integration of Linux based for automotive embedded
- Embedded systems knowledge and experience in the automotive industry
- AUTOSAR knowledge
- Soft skills: result orientation, good communication skills, ability to analyze, team player.
- Training in the latest technology of Automotive software development
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences
- An international and multicultural working environment
- A motivating and engaging work environment
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools
- Flexible work time
Do you want to be part of our company?
Do You enjoy embedded area? Be part of our Team!
Our office is in Sibiu.