SW development Engineer – Red Badge RFPM
This SW role will support the Swiss FAST-IT eam on the pre-sales opportunity development of a full intend driven software defined IT architecture. Key elements of such an architecture include UCS, HyperFlex, Converged Systems (ex. FlashStack, FlexPod), automation with UCS-D, smart workload placement with Turbornomics (CWOM), Multicloud Management with Cloud Center, Application instrumentation with AppDynamics. Native Stand-Up clouds are based on Kubernetes and integration into PaaS platforms are mainly based on OpenShift and the new AZURE the communication and security side we leverage the ACI fabric with L4-7 service insertion like for instance AVI, Checkpoint tc. or workload protection we work with Tetration.
At Cisco Switzerland, the Swiss Fast IT Team is focusing on Solutions in the Data Center and Public Cloud. We are working with a big lab environment to demonstrate the power of integrated solutions forming modern, automated infrastructure and inter-connecting on-premise and public cloud offerings.
What You'll Do Duties and Responsibilities:
• Build and configure modern data center architectures in our demo environment for specific customer presentations
• Support the local System Engineers in building new environments, labs or demo flowsnbsp;nbsp;nbsp;
• Write Scripts (pref. in Python, Ansible, Chef & Puppet) to integrate and automate tasks
• Prepare and support for customer “Proof of Concepts”
• Assist the local team in customer technical escalations with the TAC and keep the customer sentiment up
• Prepare and hold workshops and run learning classes with customer and partners
• Integrate Cisco and 3rd Party technologies to address customer requirements ex. a data protection soluitonbased on Veeam
• Working with Engineering to diagnose and resolve critical issues
Collaborates with Swiss existing and new customers, Swiss AM’s and the entire Swiss DC team.
Skills / Requirements: