Supply Chain Program Manager - Oradea
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Manpower is recruiting
Supply Chain Program Manager
He/She is responsible for ensuring on-time successful completion of all supplier-related activities from award of business to close-out and transfer to running production during programs development.
Responsibility and supporting scope includes Direct and Indirect Material Sourcing, Production Control & Logistics, and Supplier Quality, including 100% PPAP.
He/she is held accountable for the Supply Chain Management team’s ability to achieve “flawless launches” based on the company Product definition for the supply chain function.
• Execute Product Development Process (PDP) activities for Supply Chain Management within Project teams (PDT):
o Ensures all Supply Chain Management deliverables are delivered to the PDT on time and within the Business Case Targets
o Serves as the SCM single point of contact for the PDT and ensures reliable information transfers from the PDT to the Supply Chain Management
o Develops the Direct and Indirect Material, Machinery, Equipment, and Tooling RFQ requirements and supports and tracks Commodity Buying organization to complete tasks on time and within cost targets.
o Ensures that Prototype and Pre-Production tools are ordered on time and within business case targets to support program needs
o Ensures and facilitates, when necessary, all steps of the sourcing process are completed including all forms and checklists completed accurately, all issues resolved with supply base, technical reviews and pre-sourcing meetings conducted, etc.
o Ensure change requests are executed on time and within business case targets with the Supply Chain Organization
o Ensure sufficient capacity and tooling lifetime for new and carry over components nominations
o Resolve all launch related issues within supply base to ensure on time, on quality, on cost delivery of material, machinery, equipment, and tooling
o Tracks and manages critical issues, develops backup plans, and ensures execution of improvement plans for all Supply Chain Management related launch issues
o Manages (track/escalate/report/initiate corrective actions to improve) all program related material (components, tools etc.) and capex costs versus the budget.
o Actively participates in program reviews representing SCM and coordinate all relevant follow-up actions within SCM (PC&L, indirect, Supplier Development)
o Travels to Inteva production and supplier sites as needed/requested
o Other duties as assigned
• Is responsible for planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the execution of flawless launch ensuring on time, within cost and quality targets for his/her programs encompassing all aspects of supplier, component, and equipment readiness
o 100% on time sourcing (cost, capacity, design feasibility)
o 100% on time PPAP approval
o Supply Chain related financial imperatives met at SOP;
JOB QUALIFICATIONS :
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or related area of study required
• Minimum of 5 years of supply chain and/or Program Management required
• Minimum 5 years in automotive and/or manufacturing preferred
• Experience in project / program management
Skills & Abilities:
• Driven, self-motivated
• Planning and organizing
• Proven strong communication skills
• Timing and results oriented
• Decision making
• Conflict resolution ability
• Demonstrated analytical and fact-based approach to problem-solving
• Excellent presentation skills
• Fluent in English (other language appreciated: French, German, Czech,…)
If you want to work for a global leader in technology and have experience in program management, automotive, supply chain and / or program management
Send your resume at or call for more information at