Sr. Tech Project Manager (Spanish speaker)
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
As Senior Technical Project Manager you will play a central role to deliver the successful deployment of our technology to key online radio stations and music streaming services. You will also ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of our services. In this role you will work with both our partner’s teams and with the AdsWizz development engineers, Product and Business Development Managers to successfully sell and deploy our technology platform and solutions.
We are looking for someone with an unquenchable thirst to win and a passion for helping broadcasters and music streaming services to adapt to the digital world and to monetize this new channel. The ideal candidate will thrive in our fast paced, results-driven, start-up culture.
This position will be based in Bucharest, Romania but with occasional travel in Europe. The role will report directly to the VP Solutions, AdsWizz EU.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for European AdsWizz clients and partners, from definition phase through implementation.
- Be principle point of contact for several major European AdsWizz accounts, mainly French speaking.
- Drive the qualification of customer needs and perform needs analysis.
- Develop project plans for technology deployment and supervise its implementation.
- Identify marketing strategies with the sales team to improve company sales.
- Review technical implementation options to ensure alignment with prospective clients.
- Technical evangelization activities such as product presentations for small and large audiences, creating demos, conducting technical workshops, and “proof of concept” development.
- Provide the pre-sales domain expertise around ad serving, targeting and audience/performance measurement (., product demos, interacting with sales team and prospective clients).
- Persuasively communicate the technical aspects of AdsWizz solutions to audio publishers, ad networks, audio content delivery networks, advertisers and agencies.
- Hardware and systems dimensioning (scalability, performance, stability) of solution designs.
- Develop and maintain relationships at all personnel levels within an account, demonstrating a thorough understanding of the account’s business model, organization, unique needs and revenue potential.
- Collect customer feedback and communicate back to product teams to help improve the offering.
- Monitor and ensure the overall performance of our installed systems and lead the problem solving in case of issues.
Experience and Job requirements
- 3-8 years of technical project management experience preferably in either an online advertising or audio streaming company.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Excellent combination of operational background and business acumen.
- Solid organization and excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Fluency in English and Spanish languages.
- Master degree from a leading university: Computer Science major or technical field is preferred.
- Fluency or written understanding of any other European languages.
- Hands on experience with software deployment, IT operations or Customer Support.
- A proven track record of business successes.
- International experience, in particular with the Spanish or French speaking markets.
- Experience with emerging audio/video streaming technologies.
Personality and basic qualifications:
- Must have an entrepreneurial, self-starter mentality.
- Strong organizational, process and analytical skills. Detail-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Strong affinity to the online industry and Advertising business models.
- Passion and enthusiasm to succeed: willing to do every day what it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to handle work in a fast-paced environment and to work with international teams.
- Open and flexible attitude to execute tasks at every level.
- Applicants must have a strong sense of humor and sound judgment.
Our offer (bonuses, benefits) - what’s in it for you:
- Casual & friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement, flexible working hours
- Technology diversity
- We celebrate our wins with Belgian chocolate & beers, great Californian and Romanian wines or just tap water but we celebrate each time we release new break-through software!
- Working in an international/multi-cultural team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Smart people all around that want to aim for the sky, real technical challenges
Be ready to join a community of the smartest folks you've ever met, who want to use their skills to make a difference. If you really want to be treasured for your professionalism and innovation, dedication, knowledge and enthusiasm then you really must join our international team in Bucharest.