Sr Software Engineer in Java and passion for Cloud
Englisch, Deutsch, Rumänisch
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat in Euro
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp; As Senior Software Engineer (m / f) for Clinical Systems () you are responsible for the development of new Hospital Information System (HIS) clinical modules. In development projects, you take over technical tasks in analysis, design, concept development and implementation.
As an Agile / SCRUM team member, you will be involved in the planning, control and implementation of projects while meeting budget and time requirements. In addition to technical responsibility in projects, as a Senior Software Engineer you also have overall responsibility for individual architectural topics.
Asenior Software Engineer, yourctivities include product maintenance support for developed functions and active involvement in the preparation of new projects.
Start your career at Cerner now and become part of a motivated team that contributes daily to optimizing the healthcare system worldwide.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Informatics or related field orquivalent work experience
- At least 3 years of working experience in Software Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in Romanian and English
- Very good knowledge and practical experience of at least 3 years in modern, object-oriented programming languages (especially Java) as well as in software design
- Technical basics of web technologies (both front-end and back-end
- Experience with Spring Core and Spring Boot Framework
- Experience in cloud projects "Software as a Service (SaaS)"
- Experience in software design
- DB Basics (SQL Databases, SAP HANA)
- Experience in data modeling / design
- German languages a plus
- Willingness to travel: Occasional travel for project reconciliation