Discover ING Bank
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organisations to realise their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
• Organize sourcing teams & define business requirements/ selection criteria;
• Perform market research & evaluation: continuously evaluate the local market on suppliers, products and price & quality development;
• Request for information and proposal;
• Evaluate proposals, negotiate and advise on selection;
• Analyze suppliers and cost categories to spot procurement opportunities;
• Initiate new procurement activities (contract renegotiations);
• Measure realized cost savings and report to the management team;
• Conclude supplier checks and contracts.
What you bring to the team?
• 2-4 years experienceis a must;
• Proactively, interpersonal and very good communication skills, positive attitude, team player, self-starter, eager to go one step forward, challenging, result orientated;
• Analytical & strategic thinking, organized mind, self-control;
• Very good level of English, both oral and written;
• Local supplier market (preferred in banking sector);
• Special interest in banking operations, IT, facilities & marketing activities, real estate, project management;
• Results orientation, customer focus, market knowledge, persuasive with good negotiation skills.