Senior Lead Java Developer – Abu Dhabi - 85k Euro
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat in Euro
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
If you are looking for an adventure, grow your skills and advance your career, then read on!
Our client is a well-funded start-up company focused on cutting-edge security products and services, with a development centre in Abu Dhabi. You will join an 18-developer team growing to 30 by the end of the year – The team consists of an international group of highly skilled and dynamic developers, including 2 PHDs, who design world-class cyber security products.
Top Reasons to Work With Our Client?
Our client invests their knowledge, talent and resources in their staff, to help their clients achieve their most strategic combine science, ingenuity and creativity to make the Internet better for generations to come:
- Innovative work (exposure to leading edge technologies and products)
- Small and friendly start-up atmosphere with a hacker culture.
Training and career enhancement plan including mentorship by top-level experts in this field
- Career, education, and monetary growth opportunity
- Work on world-changing technology in a collaborative multicultural environment
- Base salary is up tEuro, tax free (depending on the talent, potential, and experience of the candidate. This is net salary as Abu Dhabi is a tax free country)
- Additional benefits include relocation assistance, housing, children’s school and transportation allowances
- Additional performance bonuses are also available
What You Will Be Doing
As the Team Lead of the development team the Senior Software Engineerill be responsible for enhancing, expanding and maintaining our Data Acquisition and Processinglatform – Java based PostgresSQL massive application supporting billions of records and processing over 10K transactions per second collecting vast amounts of data using high speed packets processing engines.
- Potential candidates should have
- Desire and ability to learn new things and research new paths daily
- Ability to lead 2+ people team, mentoring and helping others to grow
- At least 9 years of work experience with modern programming languages, big part of whichhould be with Java
- Good understanding of Java 8
- Great understating of concurrent programming. We do no
- Ability to use conventional data-structures, as well as ability to combine those for specificsages
- Java application profiling experience
- Bash scripting is something that 9+ experianced person should have done one way ornother, but just noting this too.
- Familiarity and ability to work in Linux environment. Please do not apply if you have nevernstalled and configured Linux yourself
- Understanding of common networking protocols (application and transport layers)
- SQL knowledge is a must, preferably experience with PostgresSQL
- Experience with Cassandra DB and Redis
- Experience with Apache Kafka
- Experience with Elastic Search is plus
More information can be found at :