Sr. Graphic Designer / Sr. Web Designer
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
The Sr. Graphic/Web Designer will lead the creative vision for the i-Say brand. He/she will establish global concepts and work with regional frontend developers/designers to execute the campaigns with cultural/language nuances.
Key Responsibilities - Depending on assignment, duties may include, but are not limited, to the following:
• Lead the creative vision of global campaigns with regional nuances
o Recruitment: HTMLs, banners (static, flash, animated, etc.), images
o Email marketing: HTMLs that resize to all devices, email providers, etc.
o Incentives promotions: banners, HTMLs, social media images, etc.
o Custom panels: CSS, HTMLs, etc.
• Analyze industry trends and i-Say member’s primary drivers.
• Manage the execution of his/her vision with regional frontend developers on varying campaigns.
• Manage quality control of all final communication pieces.
• Create campaigns that drive the team’s KPIs.
• Analyze the campaign results and lead the iteration process to continue to improve the team’s KPIs.
• Ensure the i-Say’s brand guidelines are being executed appropriately (look/feel).
• Lead enhancements to global brand guidelines.
• Responsible for team’s motivation and career growth
Ideal Candidate has the following Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree (. or .) with 5-6 years mid-senior level experience
• Proficient in CS6, Dreamweaver, HTML
• Has experience using email platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• An intimate understanding of design, copy, email marketing, and web best practices/guidelines
• Demonstrated success developing, managing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns for global audiences with regional nuances
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong persuasive skills
• Passion, energy, and enthusiasm to bring your expertise to a domain that is ripe for innovation
• Strong analytical skills (and expertise in Excel) to for tracking
• Strong sense of integrity and maturity, with a constructive manner that promotes success across the organization
• Proficient in English