We are looking for a junior Database Administrator to join our team! As a Database Administrator in our company, you will be responsible for monitoring, protecting, operating, managing and maintaining our company's databases.
• Providing database management, maintaining the integrity and security of databases.
• Monitor and maintain optimal database performance by tracking system logs and activity on servers and performing tuning operations.
• Make connection and escalation to specialized support under existing support contracts.
• Provides support for users for business-specific applications.
• Create reports using SQL language.
With more thancollaborators worldwide, FM LOGISTIC ensures the optimization of the global supply chain: warehousing (computerized inventory management, order processing etc), co-packing, food co-manufacturing and industrial manufacturing, transportation / distribution. From production to consumption, responsiveness, flexibility, quality and safety make FM LOGISTIC a real creator of added value.