With sales of €39. 2 billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. The Interior division bundles all activities that are dealing with information management in and beyond vehicles, . the presentation, exchange, and administration of information. Our vision "Always On" understands the networked vehicle of the future as a partner that supports the vehicle occupants with user-friendly, comfortable and intelligent solutions. These come from the fields of connectivity, human-machine interface, and systems integration.
Software Tester & Integrator for I IC (Iasi)
Software Integrator and Tester job consists in reception of code, binaries and configuration files for the navigation domain from different internal and external suppliers, acceptance testing, integration into the software development kit, building of the preliminary executables and delivery to the system integration team. Important aspects creation and maintenance of the building scripts, error management, fixing of integration issues, optimisation of the build process, communication with suppliers and system integration team, close collaboration with the testers, verification of interface functionality and elaboration of integration and testing strategies.
In their daily job our Software Integrators/Testers are:
- Performing build management on the SW components required in the software product.
- Developing scripts and software applications to optimise the integration process.
- Working with automotive gadgets and technologies of the future cars.
- Actively contributing in shaping the requirements, architecture and design of our systems.
- Developing test cases according to product requirements and architecture.
- Designing and implementing automatic tests.
- Managing test environments (eg. equipment, software tools and simulations)
- Learning and using during daily work state-of-the-art software tools and hardware devices.
- Working with real devices build in the car or with professional simulations.
- Training to master new technologies and getting certified as a professional.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
In order to be successful in their job, our Software Integrators/Testers must have::
- Knowledge of testing strategies and tools.
- Knowledge and experience of standard scripting languages. Eg: PERL, Python.
- Knowledge of operating systems software build environments.
- Embedded System knowledge would be a plus.
- Good English skills in speaking, writing and listening.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team.
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits.
- Professional Development Opportunities.
- Health & Wellness.
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.