“Testing is an infinite process of comparing the invisible to the ambiguous in order to avoid the unthinkable happening to the anonymous.” James Bach
What you need to perform in this position:
- You’ll need to have crazy communication skills, since most of the time you’ll be in sync with a lot of peers, project peers (DEVs, PMs, Business Clients, Third Party peers)
- English is a must, French is a plus
- Curiosity killed the cat but it makes a great tester. Your attitude must be a “test to break” one.
- We really count on pro-active team-members because it’s really easy to wait for problems to appear, but the goal is to prevent them;
- Passionate about testing stuff (especially software – I mean this is the goal right?);
- Strong work ethics is one of our base principle and we’re looking for new colleagues that want to become true professionals;
- For manual testing, we’re looking at profiles that are familiar with the current technological era, understand at least at an abstract level the way the software works (you don’t need to know coding, but at least you need to understand why it is written :P);
- Though, if you possess OOP knowledge, Scripting Language or you are familiar with testing tools like: SoapUI, Telerik Test Studio, Selenium, JMeter, GitLab and also some database know-how on let’s say: MySQL, SQL, MongoVUE, MongoDB you want to be in our team, cause we’ll be rockin’ some automated tests on really cool projects;
- Experience with 3Ds Max, Maya, Autocad or other DCC tools will greatly increase your changes of getting this job.
PS: we really appreciate diverse experience with different software (Photoshop, Postman, 3DMax, Office Suite, Multiple OSs, even mobile ones, etc)
What’s in it for you:
- Great place to work & awesome team
- Access to private healthcare system
- Various utilities in the Ubisoft building, such as a fully featured Gym, large Cafeteria, recreation rooms, bike rental service, etc.
- Various training and knowledge sharing programs, both in Romania and abroad
- Access to most of our games up to date for research and fun!
We are Ubisoft
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular
Being one of the first gaming companies ever established in Romania, Ubisoft has built, throughout its 20 years of existence, a strong foundation to grow on.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in blockbuster games like, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon,Watch Dogs and Just Dance.
We are currently involved in the development of some of Ubisoft’s biggest AAA brands, such as Ghost Recon, Assassin’s Creed and The Crew.
More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning.
In an ever-evolving industry, Ubisoft teams are eager to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming
We want you to be our partner in this, we want you to evolve with us.