Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
CyberBee Software () is a technology consulting firm offering software development, architecture and quality assurance services to large US-based enterprise customers. We build innovative, custom software-solutions utilizing modern development best practices, agile methodologies & open-source tools. Our Timisoara-based software-development team works closely with experienced US-based domain specialists and project managers to solve interesting and exciting software development challenges for our customers using leading-edge technologies.
In this position you will be working on interesting and challenging problems that ensure that software products developed by the company are as robust, easy to use, scalable and reliable as possible. We are looking for a quick-learner who is self-motivated, detail-oriented, and excited about joining a world class team of software developers and making an impact.
- Help to measure baseline product quality and define target quality goals for the product.
- Work closely with cross-functional groups to understand business use of the product and identify quality strengths and weaknesses.
- Create and execute test scripts, assist in preparation of test strategies, set up and maintain test data & environments, and log results.
- Collaborate with software engineers to find root cause of failures.
- Find product defects and relentlessly track them to closure.
- Utilize tools, and test libraries that will support test automation efforts.
- A BS in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- At least 2 years experience working in a quality assurance or software engineering role at a software company.
- Passion for shipping software with an exceptional level of quality.
- Experience with test management software such as TestRail, Zephyr, TestLink, Microsoft Test Manager, or similar.
- A MS in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA, TFS or similar project management tool.
- Exposure to Agile software development methodologies.
- Proficiency in a programming language such as Java, Python, C++, etc.
- Experience with writing relational database queries (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL).
- Experience with tools for continuous integration and deployment (. Jenkins, Maven).
- Experience with automated testing tools like Selenium.
- Experience testing large, complex, enterprise applications.
- Experience testing web applications.
- Systems administration experience in UNIX (preferably Linux).
- Experience doing API-level testing against web applications with RESTful APIs, using tools like Postman or SoapUI.