Software Quality Analyst II
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Bentley Systems Iasi office would welcome a talented individual to join us as a Software Quality Analyst II. You would be part of a team of engineers responsible for the validation and functional verification of the Bentley suite of Bridge Design and Analysis Software.
Your Day-to-Day would be:
- Test and improve the overall quality by creatively using the Bridge Design and Analysis Software
- Detect, analyze, log and track software bugs/defects and follow the bug life cycle
- Verify/Validate User reported issues
- Verify software quality via planning, creation, execution and maintenance of manual and automated test procedures
- Create, Identify, document, and execute test cases from design documentation and functional specifications
- Creating documentation and videos of the component feature functionality and applicable workflows
- Conduct ongoing functional testing, regression testing, and analysis and testing of enhancements to the software
- Collaborate with other team members and product managers to accomplish the testing and development objectives
- Learn various Bentley Products that interact with the Bridge Products
We expect that you have:
- A Bachelors’ or Masters’* degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- 1-2 years of professional experience in Civil/Structural Engineering practices (structural analysis, Concrete/Steel Bridge design, etc.)
- Experience using advanced bridge analysis software such as RM Bridge, LEAP Bridge Concrete, LEAP Bridge Steel, STAAD, RAM, MDX, LARSA, Midas, CSI Bridge
- Basic programming knowledge
*Candidates having Masters’ degree in Civil/Structural Engineering may be exempted from professional experience
- Good analytical skills with strong problem-solving ability and investigation skills
- Good communication skills, fluent in English and works well in a team environment (new team member will be required to interact with colleagues at overseas locations)
- Conversant with engineering calculations with the help of software tools like Excel, MathCad, etc.
- Initiative and a self-starter who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Experience using advanced bridge analysis software (RM Bridge, LEAP Bridge Concrete, LEAP Bridge Steel, LARS Bridge)
- Must be a team player and should have the ability to work effectively across multiple teams and functional areas.
What You’ll Get:
- Opportunity to join a creative software development team and make your mark in creating the product.
- Bonus system based on the team’s and the company’s achievements.
- Amazing work environment that suits concentration as well as teamwork.
- Time to recharge: team building parties, table tennis, and more.