We're looking for annthusiast project manager who can keep an eye on our projects. We'd like you to know a little bit about Agile development and we're looking forward to hear about a software project you've previously managed with multiple developers.
Our ideal candidate has also used project-tracking tools as Jira, Mantis or other custom products.
• Understands basic project management principles: scope, schedule, budget, quality;
• Experience with project planning;
• Excellent communication and conflict management skills;
• Knowledge project-tracking tools as Jira, Mantis or other custom products;
• Agility (ability to work on multiple projects at the same time);
• Software development knowledge is a plus.
The following is a plus:
• IT university;
Job responsibilities include:
• Ensures all project documentation is gathered, organized, maintained, tracked and managed properly;
• Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management and clients;
• Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project;
• Execute the project according to the project plan;
• Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project;
• Manages client deployment schedules, reports, release notes and verifies QA cycles;
• Ensures production efficiency on a daily basis through efficient resource planning, resource productivity and allocation;
• Ensures the project deliverables are capable of achieving the benefits defined in the business case;
• Manages client support requests;
• Responds quickly and professionally to client support requests and questions;
• Schedules client meetings and internal meetings;
• Forecasts changes and communicates current and projected issues.
• Centrally located offices at Victoriei Square;
• You can benefit from the tax incentive (no income tax) offered by the Romanian government;
• Flexible hours, creative environment, soccer & beer nights, team-buildings… and you might have some ideas too;
• Opportunity to learn emerging technologies;
• Medical Insurance (Regina Maria - Business);
• Relaxation room: gaming console, comfy couch, board games and a lot of fun;
• A team of 75+ people in USA and Romania that like to build great software platforms;
• We enjoyed tremendous success and growth in recent years. MIT, NASA, Vodafone and some of the biggest companies in the world used the software we created. We want to keep this going and need your help for it;
• We value the team concept and foster an environment where people can grow together. If you have other people in mind that fit the profile, just send them the link to apply. We might hire your friends too and give you a nice bonus!
• Here are some cool things you can read about us
• Not what you're looking for? Take a look into all our available positions here: