Intellimind Eastern Services is looking to enlarge the team in Bucharest by hiring two Software developers. Working on Credit Voyager, the N°1 Credit Management Software for worldwide customers, the ideal candidate is a result oriented person. Analytical thinking and problem solving skills are the qualities that make you appropriate for this position. Inventivity and initiative are also required, as well as excellent social and communication skills and team working ability.
• Integrated into a project team, you will have the mission to develop and maintain Web applications based on Microsoft architecture
• You will be involved in the complete process of application development (analysis, design, implementation, testing and support).
• Translate functional requirements into technical specifications will enable you to understand the full cycle of your development, until the use by the end customer.
• Web services development experience will be appreciated.
Knowledge & Skills
• Confirmed competence of 1 year minimum concerning the environment .NET, C#
• Experience in working with Sql Server or Oracle databases
• Microsoft Certification concerning .NET platform is an advantage.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or a related discipline
• Proficiency in English language
• Ability to work both independently and in team environment
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues
• Eagerness to learn new technologies
• Ability to work to targets and specified standards
•Xamarin / Android / iOS development experience is an advantage.
• Competitive salary package based on proven experience
• 13th month salary
• High perspectives
• First class working conditions, latest hardware available;
• A working environment that is exciting and always challenging where you can build your career
• In-house training on Intellimind existing products and solutions