Software Pre-Sales Engineer
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
With presence in 100 countries and serving over 2,000 clients and over 1 million end-users, Basware is the leading provider of purchase-to-pay automation software and solutions. Praised by industry analysts such as Gartner, AMR, Forrester, and PayStream, Basware’s products range from procurement and invoice automation to electronic invoicing and billing. Basware’s clients include global multinationals and prestigious domestic organizations. Basware’s Romanian operations have grown rapidly over the past few years. Find out more at .
Basware is seeking an Software Pre-sales Engineer, to be part of the global Basware pre-sales team, and to support Basware global sales to achieve the planned growth. You will be an integral part of the larger opportunities’ bid management process, for which you will support different country sales and pre-sales teams and contribute by ensuring quality responses for different RFPs and developing and maintaining the RFP knowledge base. Once you develop further and grow into Basware solutions and other technical knowledge required, you will have an opportunity to grasp more specialist global responsibilities to support sales and pre-sales. In addition to working closely with the different local sales and pre-sales team, you will be both part of the global presales team as well as a smaller Software Presales Engineer team in Romania. You will be located in Iasi, Romania and report to a Global Business Advisor, Pre-sales in Finland.
• After the proper induction phase, the responsibilities include support for Basware countries’ bid teams to provide highly professional and quality RFP answers for a wide variety of different topics from overall company to Basware solutions capability until detailed technical topics like security, Saas offering, integration, platform experience. You will ensure the final quality of the RFPs/offers to ensure the continuation of the sales process
• Your responsibilities will include owning and developing the Basware RFP knowledge base, requiring close collaboration with other functions and countries
• After proper learning phase, you will have an opportunity to grasp more global responsibilities to support sales and pre-sales.
These responsibilities can vary from specialist responsibilities to bid management, localization of the offering and its main documentation etc.
To be successful in this position, we would like you to have:
• Few years of experience in a position, where you have demonstrated a combination of your commercial and technical competences
• A university degree in Business or Computer Science
• You are quality-oriented and structured in your way of working
• Excellent writing skills to explain the value of Basware leading solutions to meet the prospect’s key challenges and needs
• Perfect fluency in English
• You possess good technical skills to be able to learn Basware solutions and the technical environment around them (Microsoft Windows, usage of common office pc applications and commonly used internet browsers)
• Experience with e-invoicing / accounts payable / procurement and P2P processes is an advantage
• You enjoy winning and working in global sales team
• Travelling is required for the induction phase to join Basware global training programs and for possible global presales meetings. The main work itself does not require travelling.
At Basware you will be part of a profitably growing, dynamic and forward looking company. We have an open working atmosphere and great Basware spirit. We offer you competitive compensation aligned with your competences and performance, a supportive team and an opportunity to build your career in an international environment that drives you to succeed.
This position is available immediately.
For further information, please send an email to: