Requirements / Ideal Candidate:
- Graduate/ Final Year Student in Computer Science;
- Some previous experience with OOP languages;
- Very good English;
- Client-oriented, strong analytical and conceptual thinking;
- Entrepreneurial attitude, enthusiasm for new approaches and innovative solutions.
Responsibilities / Accomplishments:
After an initial training and induction period, you will have the chance to assist our clients in the development of future software solutions and successful implementations of our tools, together with an experienced project team.
What We Offer:
- Attractive salary and compensation package:
- Health and Well-being packages;
- Personal and professional development: complete training & certification curricula (tailored courses, firm wide and regional); language courses; e-Learning System available for all employees;
- 23 vacation days; flexible schedule.