Software Development Engineer Java SaaS
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Ich rekrutiere umzugsbereite Kandidaten
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
1500 - 2500
As Software Development Engineer Java SaaS, you will be involved in the development of Simcenter SaaS solutions in context of Simcenter Desktop and Data Analytics.
More information of the products can be found on:
Function description (roles / accountabilities):
The Test Cloud Catalyst is the strategic initiative to address ever-growing customer requirements.
TCC project will be the new orchestrator which will coordinate the suite of Test applications in a distributed (private or public Cloud) environment with its main focus on data management, processing of the acquired measurements, visualize measurements, all actions performed in a secure environment.
Your responsibilities will consist of:
- Analysis & design, starting from functional specifications;
- Development and optimization of code implementation of numerical algorithms for existing and new analysis methods;
- Coding and testing, including development of unit test routines or automatic test applications;
- Writing documentation for the developed code;
- Integration testing and bug-fixing.
Educational Level: Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics/Physics;
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience;
Specific technical competencies:
- Development experience of Client-server or distributed applications is expected;
- Experience with communication with communication architectures (REST, gRPC, Socket / WebSocket);
- Experience with one of the following platforms: Cloud Foundry, AWS, Azure is needed;
- Database experience (SQL, NoSQL);
- A good understanding of Cloud Ready applications;
- Experience with (Micro)-service architectures;
- Proven experience in design and analysis skills;
Languages: good knowledge of English (both written and spoken);
Specific personal competencies:
- Analytical mind, solution oriented, creative;
- High interest in ICT evolution (literature …);
- Team spirit and flexibility;