Software Developers Timisoara
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We, currently, are looking for our Client - an international company with a subsidiary in Timisoara:
You will join the CPS team (Consumer Panel Services). Working as part of a growing development team the successful candidate will be involved in the design, coding, testing and support of new business applications and enhancements to current applications. Good analysis and problem solving skills are needed.
You must be able to communicate clearly and confidently with all levels of staff in an international environment. A customer-facing attitude is a must! The candidate needs to be able to work under pressure to meet project deadlines and to be results oriented.
The responsibilities of this position include:
• Application Development
• Developing an adequate understanding of the business process to which the application pertains.
• Coding efficient programs that meet analysis and design criteria.
• Developing testing routines and thoroughly test all application code.
• Debugging applications.
• Documenting applications under development.
• Assisting with the development of a solid technical architecture.
• Close interaction and collaboration with all other IT functions to ensure inter-operability of systems and consistent approach.
Our ideal candidate would have the following skills:
• Engineering or Computing related degree
• Min 1 year Experience of developing web applications using ASP.NET and C#, and/or Java.
• Knowledge of structured systems development life cycle and project management.
• Knowledge of data query, analysis and reporting techniques and practices. • Knowledge of the Agile Methodology Benefits:
• Ability to work with latest technology
• Support for training and certification
• International, team environment • Attractive salary package • Bonuses system: meal tickets; extra hours; medical insurance, etc