Software Developer / Programmer (m/f)
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Ich rekrutiere umzugsbereite Kandidaten
Create a future worth living: For patients. Worldwide. Every day. Globally, around million people suffer from chronic kidney failure and rely on life-saving dialysis treatment. Within the Global Research & Development (GRD) department, we are developing innovative products and treatments for these people.
We treat a dialysis patient somewhere in the world with our products every seconds. As the world market leader in dialysis, we are continually developing and designing the most modern medical technology for a future worth living for our patients – and you could become a part of this in Schweinfurt.
Working at Global Research & Development (GRD)
Our aim in GRD: Global research. We work together with strong partners and start-ups. An inspiring environment awaits you with the freedom that you need. Over 800 colleagues from different disciplines work in international teams.
The Schweinfurt site
This is where the technology centre for the development and production of dialysis machines for the global market is currently being established. In the centre of a modern environment, we create room for innovation and purposeful project work.
Your challenge in detail
- You implement complex software projects independently in an agile team.
- More specifically, you develop and maintain the service software for measuring and testing systems for our dialysis products – taking into account the regulatory requirements of medical technology.
- In close agreement with the neighbouring specialist areas, you coordinate the interdisciplinary (system) requirements and specifications.
- In addition, you create validations and verifications and produce all necessary project documentation.
Your desired competences
- Degree in computer science / electrical engineering or in a similar field of study
- Sound knowledge of design and programming for Windows-based measuring, testing and diagnosis systems as well as the programming languages C, C++ and C#Sure handling of the developing environment Visual Studio and experience with various software testing methods (unit testing, regression testing)
- Ideally, knowledge of agile software development (preferably SCRUM) and programming with LabVIEW or
- Fluent English
- Willingness to travel on occasion
- Profit Sharing
- Health at Work
- Family-friendly workplace
- Direct Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Holiday Entitlement
- Compensatory time account
- Pension Plan