Software Developer position, Budapest office
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Liferay is one of the world's leading open source software development companies. Some of its customers are companies included in the Fortune Top 500 list, such as Allianz, Cisco Systems, Danone, Lufthansa Flight Training, Rolex, Siemens, Toyota and the UN.
The parent company, Liferay Inc. was founded in 2004 in the United States, California, however, its main product, the open source Liferay Portal was created by Brian Chan in 2000 with the purpose to provide non-profit organizations with an IT framework. In 2007 Liferay won Info Word's Technolocigal Price of the Year in the category of “Best Open Source Portal“. From then on, the company kept on expanding, opening one new office after the other. Today, it is represented in over 40 countries. Gartner's research named Liferay Portal one of the leading open source products, and is praising its performance and its vision.
The Hungarian office of Liferay has been providing expert customer support for numerous countries, developing software and organizing trainings since 2010. The Budapest office expands continuously, the global company puts great emphasis on its improvement.
Like many of our competitors, Liferay Hungary offers its colleagues free coffee, fruits and beverages, as well as a number of ways to relax (for instance table football and darts). However, this is not why we stand out of the crowd. For us, it is important that members of the team enjoy their time at the workplace, so we offer a number of opportunities:
- Your position can be fenceless. If you would like to gain experience in consulting or product management, you can have a position that changes every 6 months. This way, you can enjoy the benefits of all positions and work will not get boring.
- There is always something to do. The Hungarian office handles multiple global projects, therefore there are unlimited ways you can contribute.
- If you would like to dedicate your time and effort to helping others, you can participate in the Liferay EVP Program that gives you 5 extra paid days off for charity work.
What technologies could you work with at Liferay?
- Java programming: Liferay is the leading Open Source Portal. We are significant contributors to more than one field (such as OSGi, Portlet Specs).
- The fine-tuning and performance analysis of high availability systems.
If you like to solve problems and can put yourself in someone else's position, you will feel right at home at Liferay. You should want to help others and want to make things around you better, on an international level, in English.