The ideal candidate:
- College graduate/college student, in Computer Science or a related field
- Should be willing to learn new things
- Good communication skills, the capacity to work within a team
- Individual responsibility and a strong desire for personal achievements
- Should have the desire to evolve towards a very good professional & technical level
- Strong knowledge concerning algorithms, data structures, OOP
- Good C++ skills (at least intermediate level)
- Good English skills (at least intermediate level)
- Developing software, using several platforms & languages (mostly .NET / C++ / Java), for a variety of projects (enterprise software, multimedia, web/mobile, networking, etc.)
- Verticals: online business services (SaaS), e-learning, healthcare, telecom, manufacturing, etc.
- Platforms: we develop software for a wide range of platforms (including mobile, desktop, web). We also develop cross-platform applications (which are compatible with several platforms & operating systems: Windows / Mac OS X / Linux / Android / iOS)
- Types of projects that we develop in our company: enterprise software (document management, ERP, CRM, etc.), multimedia applications (video/sound/ image processing), etc.
The benefits of working at SBP:
- We offer flexible working hours & part-time options so that you can balance your work schedule with your college schedule & personal time
- We offer competitive salaries, periodical raises, performance bonuses & gratifications
- You will enjoy the opportunity to be part of a pleasant and friendly team, who shares the same values. You will learn on a daily basis and you will be able to develop your career in a professional environment, among colleagues that are ready to assist you and to help you grow
- The possibility of working (in alternation) on a variety of projects & technologies. Each of our colleagues belongs to several project-teams
- Permanent feedback, performance evaluations on a monthly basis
- Close communication within the team. The possibility of bringing suggestions & raising issues directly to the management
- Technical training on a wide variety of technologies, to cover the different types of projects & platforms that we use in our projects.