With sales of € 44 billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 238k employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46k people worldwide and generated sales of € billion in 2o17.
What is your plan to gain more knowledge about connected car?
Infotainment & Connectivity intuitively responds to the human-machine dialogue with focused and clear information to strengthen the driver’s trust in the vehicle’s individual functions. Smartly designed to integrate the big flow of data from the environment, the driver receives those reliable information that ensures he will have the constant control of the situation. Just imagine what an advantage is to have better signal quality, to know the road conditions ahead of time or have alternative routes based on the input received from the car.
As a software developer in our team you are expected to contribute in one of the following projects:
- Smart Telematics software solutions to enable Always On connectivity
- The Intelligent Antenna Module representing the central access points to receive and share information with other cars, smartphones, cellular networks, satellite navigation or radio broadcasts.
- Multimedia systems turn the car into a real digital companion by combining multiple types of communication always connected, user-friendly, comfortable and intelligent.
You will have the opportunity to:
- bring your own ideas and contribution to the development of future products that will serve better connectivity, accurate information to the driver and safer cruising;
- implement software in cross-domain project teams at international level;
- clarify specifications within technical meetings where customer is invited;
- walk through & improve SW development phases (specifications, design, code, tests and validations);
- work Agile within an environment prone to learning;
- collaborate with our architects, experienced developers and integration & testing teams.
An assigned mentor will help you to gradually integrate into the team and within project tasks. There will be an initial training that will make you familiar you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Programming skills in one or more object-oriented languages, familiar with OOP principles;
- Being comfortable with understanding of data structures and algorithms;
- Be curious, interested in "how things work" and "how to create things that work"
- Eager to learn fast, to increase technical knowledge in a friendly & young environment
- As the second language in Conti, good command of reading and writing English skills.
If the above descriptions suits you, we will certainly like to meet you!
What we offer:
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for the integration period
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Stability within a flexible, yet challenging environment;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
The Recruitment process consists in a technical & HR discussion in order to assess how we will work together and how you will fit to one of our projects. You will receive an answer, no matter our feedback. Great to be meeting you!
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.