Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
As a Software Developer you are part of our R&D team in Timișoara, working on leading print workflow management products for government, corporate and commercial segments.
The main technologies used are:
- Microsoft .NET Framework: C#, ASP .NET, MVC
- Microsoft SQL databases
- Single page application Framework (DurandalJS)
Source control and bug tracking is done with TFS.
- Translate the product requirements into functional/technical specifications with the help of our system analyst
- Participate in designing new functionalities in collaboration with colleagues from Timișoara and other Océ sites worldwide
- Support Architect in drafting recommendations based on findings of Proof of Concept
- Develop new components and ensure their quality by working closely with test & validation teams
- Use the main technologies of .NET Framework (C#, ASP .NET, MVC)
- Review code and technical specifications. Provide support for project estimations in terms of review and validation for projects of lower complexity based on analyzing business requirements (. component level estimation).
- Re-factor and maintain existing legacy code (ASP .NET, C#)
- Troubleshoot and solve problems for the new functionalities to be delivered and for the legacy code
We offer you a job in a knowledge-based organization that operates in a fast-changing environment and focuses on innovation. You will be encouraged to gain, share and create knowledge.
In addition to our attractive salaries, we are offering you:
- Opportunities for career development
- Work from home, when projects allow
- Casual work environment
- Health insurance and dental plan
- Private pension plan
- A wide range of sport and leisure activities
- Top office facilities and state-of-the-art IT equipment
- Relocation package for non-Timișoara residents