Software Architect (Java)
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr gültig.
This new project starts in September and is a major project for a company in Brussels with high visibility for the public.
We are building a full team (7 people) to work in an Agile/Scrum environment.
The system will be responsible for all maters around nursery: localization, inscription process, compute public subventions, controls, etc.
The technical level is very exciting: microservices, spring boot, docker, devops, …
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Java development
- At least 3 years as software architect
- Required technical knowledges:
- Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Continuous Integration and continuous delivery
- Microservices architecture
- Devops, containerization, infrastructure as code, etc
- Required technical skills:
- Java 8
- Spring Boot
- Angular (>= v2)
- Testing framework like jUnit, harmcrest, Selenium, Protractor, Gerkin syntax
- JPA 2 / Hibernate
- Spring security: Oauth2 / OpenIdConnect
- High analytical capabilities to understand a complex business and to deliver technical design when needed
- Autonomous, flexible, proactive
- French is mandatory (good level)
- GIS knowledge is a big plus
- Available ASAP
- Contract of 3 months as from start date with potential extension until end of 2020
- Location : Brussels
- What would be the budget for you so that you consider a possible project change (so we validate from the beginning if our budget can be considered as motivating or just relevant to you).
- Which are 2 of the most interesting projects that have been developed so far? Link + Details