Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
400 - 450
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
This is an entry-level position. You bring your enthusiasm, hard work, and willingness to learn, and we’ll teach you all that’s needed.
Do you have what it takes? If so, make sure to apply on our website at the job section.
The Mission of the Position
- The mission of the Junior Social Media Bee – as we call them, is to grow our customer’s social media accounts.
- They will implement SocialBee’s Concierge Services and propose improvements when possible.
- They are responsible for offering our customers a great service when it comes to their social media profiles.
- They deliver quick customer onboarding and relevant curated content, at a top quality, in line with social media best practices.
- Organization & planning – Your friends always rely on you to plan all the aspects of that trip you’re all looking forward to.
- Attention to detal – Did you catch that?
- Proactive – You’re proactive, and we can rely on you to tell us what we can improve, even without asking.
- Communication – You’re assertive, communicate clearly and concisely, both in writing and while speaking.
- Teamwork – You get along in a team, and the team loves you.
- Multi-tasking – You will constantly get questions from your colleagues and the customers, so you need to be able to easily juggle all of them at the same time.
- You are aligned with our values – Knowledge of magic tricks is considered a plus 😉
Nice to have:
(we’ll teach you if you don’t know them)
- Social Media Savvy – You know all the new social tools and techniques out there.
- Audience research – You can point to the right audience for a customer, by doing audience research, segmentation, and targeting.
- (Copy)writing – People can’t stop reading what you write, nodding all along.
- Deep understanding of the main social platforms – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest are not just for fun for you. You know them intimately and understand them.
- Great at curating content – Regardless of the topic, you can find great content.
- Visual intelligence – You know your way around visual editing tools and can quickly create enticing images to share on social media.
- Ensure a 90% (or more) customer satisfaction
- Maintain a timely, clear, and valuable communication with the customers
Grow the Accounts
- Use SocialBee’s tools and processes to grow the customer’s accounts
- Monitor and improve the grow criteria for each customer
- Use SocialBee’s Tools & Processes to Curate Content
- Include appropriate #hashtags when needed
Benefits of working at SocialBee
- Grow together with the company
- Flexible work schedule
- Great team and working environment
- International customers
- Lots of support and learning opportunities
- Pleasant surprises;