We are looking for a full-time passionate, talented and enthusiastic Social Media Executive to join our start-up based in NYC.
The ideal candidate must be a team player, able to communicate perfectly in English, and can juggle multiple projects while proactively be creative.
Our brand is looking for a creative, organized, and ambitious Social Media Executive to focus on engaging and expanding IRIS Beauty social media efforts. Ideally - but not mandatory - the candidate will also be able to handle some Visual Merchandising tasks.
What you'll do:
-Social Medias (70%)
• Act as a brand story-teller, edit and curate the brand voice across all channels - creatively adapt per medium
• Fully manage all organic social channels
• Generate original and innovative content strategy for social channels, based on business needs, trends, consumer insights and analytics
• Deep understanding of social media analytics and ability to translate data and performance to optimize content
• Implement new tactics to grow followers
• Manage IRIS Beauty newsletters and help troubleshoot any issues
• Work closely with cross functional teams to build meaningful social media plans to support business initiatives and grow our channels
• Identify opportunities across all platforms for IRIS Beauty to expand its brand identity
• Measure, analyze and report on goals and channel performance
-Visual Merchandising (30%):
• Create an enticing visual presentation on IRIS Beauty's website that attracts customers, encourages shopper interest and drives sales.
• Develop and prepares visual collateral working with Marketing and Design departments. (. promotion/event setup, prices markdowns, product replenishment, receiving and update SKUs on the website).
• Analyze merchandise and market to identify and interpret business opportunities for the customer.
What you'll bring:
• 1-3 years’ experience working in social medias/visual merchandising
• Proven success and growth experimenting with and exploring new platforms to increase a brand or publication’s social media presence
• Expert at writing headlines & campaigns content
• Enthusiasm for learning new social platforms and interpreting data
• Experience with social medias overview tools is a plus
• Experience with Mailchimp or any bulk emailing solution is a plus
• Experience with a beauty brand is a major plus
What We Offer:
• Competitive salary and remote employment;
• Integrate a young, dynamic & skilled international team;
• Fast job promotions and career opportunities.