Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
- Achieves sales quota as established by the management by negotiating buying and selling rates according to company’s policy.
- Is proactive identifying of customer’s needs in terms of destinations, rates, financial arrangements and market trends.
- Escalates any outstanding issues to the management and debate decisions with peers.
- Analyzes the regular sales & usage reports, as documented in the Activity Program.
- Learns about company products and services, existing contracts terms, accounts history, financial aspects, market trends, emergent opportunities, key competitor offering.
- Achieves customer satisfaction through high level of account management and supporting customer requirements.
- Issues and follows-up on trouble tickets and assure that customer’s requirements are fulfilled timely.
- Builds business partnership by managing the relationship at all levels, based on trust and common objectives.
- Adds value to customers business by building awareness on opportunities that our services and expertise may bring in their business.
- Keeps him/her updated on industry knowledge and trends, searches web resources, gets involved in industry related discussion groups, attends seminars.
- Shares expertise with peers and is proactive in developing/improving internal business processes and procedures.
- 2 years direct sales or brokerage experience
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
- Negotiation abilities
- Problem Solving
- Time management
- Learning on the fly
- Customer Focus
- Risk Taking
- Results Orientation
- University graduate
- Telecom background
- Inter-cultural environment exposure could be an asset