What you’ll do:
Provide technical solutions for design related projects (wireless networks, site construction;knowledge of optical fiber networks is a plus);
Complete the technical design and documentation for different projects related to wirelessnetworks, according to customer requirements and each project specifications (eg: designusing specialized software/ technical memo/ bill of quantity/ order proposal/ connectiondiagrams);
Complete the quality check and acceptance of the on-site installation works (comparing theworks with the design and the bill of quantity, checking the quality of the works according tooperator’s standard and making the final assessment).
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor degree in the field of Constructions, Engineering;
• Basic knowledge of Telecommunications field (radio networks and/or optical fiber);
• Including equipment, technologies and network configuration is a must;
• Experience with technical site solution related activities in the Telecommunication’s field is aplus;
• Good knowledge of English language (both written and spoken) is mandatory;
• French is a plus;
• Good knowledge of design software – CAD and/or GIS (eg. AutoCAD, QGIS, ArcGIS);
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio).
The rest is on us:
Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
Flexible work schedule;
Paid 4 hours leave per month;
Private Medical Insurance discounts;
Opportunity to work on shifts;
Opportunity to get certifications on Huawei products;
Internal training platforms.
Weekly fruit day;
Life time learning environment and tools.