We are looking for a SALVATtex Store Manager in Iasi.
SALVATtex is the clothes and accessories store of Armata Salvării România. This business line is an important part of the program financing the social activity of Armata Salvarii in Romania, offering qualification at the workplace and social inclusion. The stores are the Romanian reflection of Fretex stores from Norway, the Norwegian equivalent of SALVATtex, voted many times the most popular brand in Norway.
• Set up the new SALVATtex store in Iasi
• Ensures availability of goods and services by approving contracts, maintaining inventories, sending orders to warehouse
• Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results
• Achieves and increases the sales targets
• Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring and appraising job results
• Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements
• Formulates proposals by reviewing merchandising activities, determining additional needed sales promotion, studying trends
• Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion and display plans
• Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures
• Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program, operational and personnel policies and procedures
• Provides a safe and clean store environment
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Minimum 3 years experience in store management
• Interested in fashion and clothes industry
• Sales and people oriented, independent and hard working person
• Able to plan, organize and reach the store’s objectives
• Interested in people and enjoying to support others
• Good leadership and communication skills
• Great organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills
• Able to lead, train and motivate staff
• Customer and result oriented
• Have good social abilities and the sense of responsibility
• Able to see the potential of opportunity clothes and motivated to sale and develop people
• English knowledge
• Attractive salary
• New challenges
• Training on the job
• Independence and responsibility
• A pleasant work environment