Services Reservations Executive - Spanish speaker
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
You'll be working with our key travel partners around Europe to secure ground services (eg restaurants, tourist attractions, local guides) for our groups in a fast paced and exciting environment.
- Action all booking requests, cancellations and amendments quickly, efficiently and accurately.
- Input confirmations and update relevant systems.
- Where first choice service is not available, select and offer the best alternative according to relevant criteria.
- Develop good working relationships with Suppliers
- Co-ordinate with Suppliers and Internal departments to resolve accounts queries and other discrepancies.
- Monitor booking situation of services and highlight to management any potential issues.
- Assist members of the Service Reservation Team and other departments as and when workload dictates.
- Keep operations staff informed on the status of any bookings that cannot be confirmed within the set deadlines.
- Process prepayments if and when required
- Maximize profits whenever possible by requesting special budgets.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in tourism or customer care will be considered as valuable asset;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Customer oriented approach;
- Results focusing and proven ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Attention to details;
- Analytic skills;
- Team player;
- Fast learner and willing to professionally develop on a long term within our young and dynamic team;
- Flexible and open to change and challenges;
- Positive and friendly attitude;
- English language – advanced level;
- Spanishanguage - advanced level;
- Proficient usage of Ms Office, Outlook.
- Training programs;
- International mobility;
- Travel opportunities;
- Competitive salary.