Service Engineer HVAC
Beantwortete 90% der Bewerbungen in den letzten 30 Tagen, in der Regel in 3 Tagen
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat in Euro
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
P&P Romania is looking for a Service Engineer for DAIKIN, the leading global manufacturer and supplier of HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) equipment, including heat pump and refrigeration solutions. The company provides innovative, premium quality indoor climate management solutions to meet the changing needs of our residential, commercial and industrial customers.
The Service Engineer, covering West Romania area (located in Cluj, Timisoara, Arad, Alba, Sibiu) will have as main responsibilities:
- Field service work for start-up, maintenance and repair: field interventions, clients’ notification, planning of visits and organising and scheduling subcontractors and HQ technicians
- Technical support remotely (by email or phone) and/or on site: technical analysis and reports, documentation.
- Pre Sales support to Sales Engineers and Service Sales Engineers: field visits to clients’ sites to understand project requirements, technical analysis and report, product spare parts and materials selection, project costing to complete quotations for repairs, upgrades, start-ups and maintenance.
- Train Dealers on trouble shooting, repairs and new products and train clients on new product after start-up / commissioning
- Higher education in mechanical or electro technical engineering & refrigerant education
- Several years of experience as service specialist in the HVAC/R business field with focus on VRV and / or chillers
- Personal refrigerant handling certificate (AGFR)
- Good communication & organizational skills, proactive customer minded approach
- Excellent problem analyzing and solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Driving license and flexibility and willingness to travel extensively more than 40% of the time
- Good knowledge of English, native Romanian
If you are looking for an outstanding career opportunity and meet the above requirements, we welcome resumes or recommendations at mentioning Service HVAC.
• Product training at the training center in the Headquarters in Vienna and in factories in Belgium and Italy
• Long term perspective in the global leading HVAC Company, ranked in Top Employers of Choice in the last years
• Friendly and pleasant working environment, focused on respect and continuous development
• Proper remuneration system based on knowledge and experience
Visit and keep up to date with the latest news on our LinkedIn page