Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Orange Romania’s Convergent Solutions team is looking for a new colleague to detect, record and solve or follow-up resolution of end-to-end fixed services quality problem. You will grow in our team as part of division which counts hundreds of professionals.
We constantly try to improve our knowledge, share practices and stories from the "battlefield". Your work will impact the digital experience of over 10 million people, and counting.
As a Convergent Service Desk Engineer you will coordinate critical incident recovery operations on fixed services area and assure operational support to Service Operations Engineers and Technical Service Manager roles.
Who you are:
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
What you will be doing:
- Collect, by b-mail or monitoring applications, all relevant information related to an event (alert or notification received from the client);
- Perform proactive monitoring by detecting service alerts, recording, troubleshooting, and SLA monitoring
- Check the basic functionality of the service with the customer, via phone / email
- Update in real-time information in internal databases;
- Dispatch tickets to specialized support centers;
- Notify customers affected by changes made by Orange or third parties;
- Follows SLA / OLA compliance and triggers appropriate escalation procedures.
- Communicate to customers the important events that take place in the process of restoring services
What are we looking for?
- Telecommunication University degree is a plus
- CCNA is a plus
- One year experience in a similar job is a plus
- IP knowledge (beginner level)