Anschrift(en) der Stelle
Brutto-Gehaltsschätzung pro Monat in Euro
FRENCH speaker and looking for a job? Explore our career opportunities!
Imagine a day at Stefanini - Take a look!
• Providing support to clients (via email and phone) regarding technical issues: password reset, Internet connectivity issues, emailing options etc.;
• Logging remotely to client’s computer and help them solve software issues;
• Documenting issues that you deal with on a daily basis into the ticketing system;
• Solving hardware, software and network related issues;
• Escalating problems to the next level of support when necessary;
• Help the client with all the necessary information.
You will be awarded for your success with:
• Salary of 4500 RON;
• Contract for unlimited period of time;
• Up to 27 days Annual Vacation;
• Bonus for referring new colleagues;
• Private Medical subscription;
• Public transportation reimbursement;
• Meal tickets;
• IT and Soft skills training provided by our specialists;
• Opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment – Trainer, Quality Analyst, Team Leader, Project Management, Infrastructure or Application Developer Specialists etc.;
• Friendly, fun and young team.
•Full time job; 9 hour shifts scheduled between 6 pm - 6 am (night shifts);
•Monday to Friday and during the weekends on a rotational basis.
What should you have?
• FRENCH – advanced level and ENGLISH – at least medium level;
• Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• Able to communicate problems/issues to customers in a non-technical manner.