Service Desk Analyst - 2nd Line Support
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
The Technology Operations Team provide the infrastructure and tools that Darwin is built, sold and serviced on. Your ultimate aim will be to deliver a seamless experience to both employeesnd our Clients, encompassing speed, resilience and enterprise-class technology solutions.
As a sub team, the Service Desk is here to support our employees and all things related to tech! You will be responsible for laptops, PC’s, phones and all other tech equipment around the office as well as administering and advising on every piece of software used across the business.
Youill be working alongside a team of 8 people in our Service Desk team providing 2nd line support on Incidents and problem tickets.
What will you be doing:
- Working in a team of 15 globally to deliver technology operations to a SaaS business
- Logging, classifying and prioritizing incidents and service requests via Service Desk software
- Analyzing and resolving incidents/problems received via the Service Desk
- Maintain and improve current toolset as well as updating where required
- End user support of network and printers
- Creating Image new PCs and laptops
- Furthering automation capabilities within the team drawing from past experiences
- Work with wider tech teams to engage and deliver tech improvements across the business
- Willingness and availaability to occasionally work out of hours.
As an experienced Service Desk Analyst you will need to have a strong background in 1st and 2nd line support, and a strong focus on customer service.
We are looking for aINKerson, with:
- Passion for Technology and getting ‘under the bonnet’
- Experience working with Local Area Networks – TCP/IP, VLANs, switches, cabling;
- Strong knowledge on: Windows (Linux and MAC knowledge is also welcome)
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Windows Server etc.
- PC peripherals, mobile phones, printers, VoIP know-how
- Excellent communication skills - in both English and Romanian
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure
- Strongttention to details and problem solving skills.
ould be a plus:
- Previous experience with VMWare, Powrshell
- MCSE and ITIL certifications
What we offer:
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Works part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients
We're looking forward to meeting you! :)
Thomsons Recruitment Team.