Service Delivery Engineer
Beantwortete 90% der Bewerbungen in den letzten 30 Tagen, in der Regel in 3 Tagen
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
The Service Delivery Engineer acts as the primary technical and implementation interface to the customer and third parties during the solution deployment. His main responsibility is to deliver a running solution to the customer, while mitigating project risks by optimizing the solution integration and test duration.
Duties and responsibilities
- The Service Delivery Engineer is responsible with the following activities in projects:
- Prepare the solution to be delivered to the customer:
- Write test plans for the functional, acceptance and interoperability testing activities in the project.
- Write project-specific documentation, such as for migration & implementation, handover to support, according to company processes.
- Act as a key reference in the project and coordinate the dependencies and constraints both externally with Customers and internally with company teams: development, implementation, test and support.
- Perform delivery of the solution to the customer, on-client site or remotely:
- Implement, install and configure the software solutions.
- Perform cut-over, final configuration, testing and go-live activities onsite.
- Ensure the transition into production and handover to Support.
- Analyze & troubleshoot the bugs during the project activities.
- Participate in project meetings and ensure good activity reporting and traceability.
- Flexible to travel to customer premises for certain periods of time, sometimes under short notice.
- Actively work to expand own technical skills across multiple areas of expertise (.: servers, storage, networks, virtualization).
- Prepare and execute customer trainings on demand.
- General knowledge of servers architecture (x86)
- Unix / Linux operating system administration
- Relational database administration (Oracle) and database scripting
- Network-related technologies: TCP/IP, routing protocols
- Scripting languages (.: ksh, bash)
Optional / to be developed:
- Solaris operating system administration
- Network-related technologies: switch equipments administration
- Server-related hardware know-how: server & storage (.: Oracle/Sun hardware)
- Cloud-based deployment experience
- SS7 / SIGTRAN and SMPP protocols
- Electronic recharge and/or mobile money solutions implementation
- Proficient in English
- Challenged to work in a highly dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Proactive, result and quality driven
- Good self-organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Curious, willing to discover and adapt to new technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical project stakeholders
- An attractive remuneration package;
- Meal tickets;
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities;
- Professional but friendly working environment;
- Special events for employees (teambuilding, parties etc.)