- Start-up, commissioning, testing and maintenance of company’s machines and production lines;
- Perform mechanical and electrical corrective and preventive maintenance activity;
- Installing of all software application on company’s machines;
- Software maintenance and modification respecting company’s internal rules;
- PLC programming and troubleshooting;
- Provide technical assistance to company’s clients in order to identify the best solutions and meet production timing;
- Continuous optimization of the process, troubleshooting and machine upgrading;
- Reporting after each technical intervention.
- Bachelor degree in Automation/ Electronic / Electric Engineering;
- Basic knowledge of pneumatic and mechanics;
- Experience with industrial automated equipments;
- Basicknowledge of PLC programming ( preferable Siemens S7, Beckhoff - Twincat );
- Good knowledge of automation machines and systems;
- Good understanding of electrical drawing;
- Very goodknowledge of English ( other language is an advantage).
Skills and abilities:
- Team player with very goodcommunication skills and logical thinking;
- Flexible person and willing to travel abroad (more than 80 % of working time).