Betfair Romania Development is Paddy Power Betfair’s Software Development Center in Cluj.
We offer career opportunities in Java, Web, Data Warehousing, QA, Linux, Application & Network Security, Project Management, Product, User Experience, Agile and SCRUM, in 3 main project streams: Gaming, Platform Development and Data.
The people in our Technology teams are passionate about creating products that are unrivalled across the industry. We take pride in having the best people, the best ideas and the best products. So it’s not surprising that we lead in the industry. In fact, we’re the best there is.
If you’ve got the ambition to work on challenging projects and take responsibility from the word go, it’s time we got together.
The SEO Executive will form part of the SEO team which will be responsible for Search Engine Optimisation & App Store Optimisation for selected group brands across all countries. Reporting to the SEO Manager, the primary responsibility is to meet the agreed commercial and campaign demands of the selected brands. This is a fast-paced, technical and analytical driven position and the successful candidate will become an SEO expert for the PPB Group.
• Implement SEO strategy that drives growth and ROI
• Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for selected brands within the group
• Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
• Leverage customer insights and analytics to continually optimise campaigns
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
• Continually innovate to drive improvement by leveraging the latest technologies.
• Identifying, approaching and negotiating with websites to build up a unique network of links.
• Frequently conducting backlink profile analysis across all domains.
• Focus on making PPB apps as discoverable as possible in the App Store
• Competitor Analysis in both the SEO and ASO space.
• Weekly and ad hoc reporting of the progress of your work.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Experience (1-3 years) in a dedicated Search Engine Marketing role.
Good/Excellent knowledge of the SEO industry, search engine algorithms, and app store ranking strategies.
Understanding of web analytics & reporting tools.
The ability to create reports; understands ROI; and select relevant data for analyzing future actions.
Excellent analytical skills and good attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills and team player.
Desirable Skills & Experience
• Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence
• Highly analytical, focussed and results-driven
• Ability to work independently and in a team as well as ability to take on responsibility for own projects
• Comfortable within a changing and developing environment
• Confidence to make own decisions and manage 3rd party relationships
• Must be approachable at all times and in all situations
• Ability to prioritise, organise and multi-task
• Must have flexible attitude and the ability to work under pressure
• Motivated, enthusiastic and focused on a career in marketing
• Keeps informed of emerging trends in the SEO & ASO landscape.